For the purposes of complying with the obligations set out in the second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
RESIDENCIA SAN RAFAEL S. L is responsible for the cookies and the processing of the data obtained through them, whether they are its own or those of third parties, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you in a clear and detailed manner about what a cookie is, what their purpose is, what type of cookies we use, the length of time they are stored and how to configure or disable them.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
2. Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
- First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, use security elements during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalising this advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on this.
3. Cookies used on www.rsanrafael.com and www.rsanrafael.es
The cookies that are being used on this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
Duration: 1 month
Duration: 1 day
|Cookie to determine the selected language of the website and set it as default.|
4. Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. You may at any time choose which cookies you want to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser using tools such as the following:
5. Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
In view of this information it is possible to take the following action:
Last revision (2.0) made on 9 May 2022